Better information makes for healthier horses,
Horseadvice.com is where equine science and horse sense intersect.
Still Need Help and Contacting Us:
Questions about horses should be posted in the forums in an appropriate topic. If you are unsure which topic is best just pick the closest one we will help you from there.

If you have not found the answer to your administrative problem or you are having problems using Horseadvice.com that was not addressed in earlier menus, the quickest way to get a response is to email us at:
horseadvice@horseadvice.com

We can also be reached at:
Horseadvice.com
PO Box 824
8262 Coldwater Rd.
Stokesdale NC, 27357
(336) 339-7525

Discussion on Still Need Help: Contact Us

Use the navigation bar above to access articles and more discussions on this topic.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert N. Oglesby DVM
Username: dro

Post Number: 25862
Posted on Thursday, Jul 21, 2011 - 8:04 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Just when I think this problem has been solved I received an email that a member is still bumping into the "Forbidden access" error message, at least on one of the search functions. Is anyone else getting these error messages? I have been unable to recreate the error message but this problem has been intermittent.

If anyone is continuing to have these problems following this fix please email me at horseadvice@horseadvice.com .
DrO
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert N. Oglesby DVM
Username: dro

Post Number: 25843
Posted on Thursday, Jul 7, 2011 - 1:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Everyone,
As some of you know we had a denial of service attack last weekend that overloaded our hard drive and we were partially down about 12 hours. However since correcting the problem there has been a more insidious problem with "forbidden access error messages" when posting and searching functions.

While we are looking into this there is a fix from your side. Restart your computer then relog in to the site. This has worked for everyone who has used it so far. Sorry for this additional glitch. If anyone is continuing to have these problems following this fix please email me at horseadvice@horseadvice.com .
DrO
Home Page | Todays Discussions | Search | Top of Page Administration
  http://www.horseadvice.com
is The Horseman's Advisor
Helping Thousands of Equestrians, Farriers, and Veterinarians Every Day
All rights reserved, © 1997 - 2016
Horseadvice.com is a BBB Accredited Business. Click for the BBB Business Review of this Horse Training in Stokesdale NC